Durable Bathroom and Kitchen Swanstone Countertops in MD, DC, VA and PA
Are you shopping for bathroom or kitchen Swanstone countertops in Maryland, DC, Northern VA, or Southern PA? At Express, we offer free estimates and a 1-week installation guarantee on all our Swanstone countertop slabs. If you’re interested in getting a fast, free, custom quote or speaking to a Swanstone countertop installation expert for more information, call us today at 410-712-0601, use the form on this page, or contact us online for a fast, free, custom quote!
Selecting Swanstone Countertop Color Samples
Deciding on a Swanstone color for your countertop is just as important as the material. With the ability to open up a small space, or bring a focal point to the room, choosing a countertop color is an important decision to make!
At Express, we offer a beautiful range of Swanstone countertop color hues to choose from. Explore some of our most popular Swanstone color samples below:
- Glacier White: With a glossy shine and luminescence, a white Swanstone countertop will add a bright pop to any room. Match this shade with light wood cabinets or turn heads by contrasting darker cabinets.
- Gray Granite: Offering a similar pattern and style as granite, gray Swanstone countertops are speckled with lighter and darker shades. Gray is the perfect neutral color for kitchens seeking a relaxing feel.
- Smoky Mountain Brown: Nothing accents wooden cabinets or an earthy vibe better than a brown Swanstone countertop. New trends in countertops work with contrasting light cabinets and dark surfaces.
- Seafoam Green: Looking for color? Opt for a brighter hue like Seafoam Green that adds excitement and life to your bathroom or kitchen. This is perfect for homes that follow a green color scheme as well!
- Night Sky Black: Black Swanstone countertops go with almost every single shade of cabinetry and floors. Go with a Night Sky Black for a luxurious feel that draws attention for all the right reasons
These are just a few of the Swanstone color samples available at Express. Give us a call to speak with our Swanstone installation experts at 410-712-0601 and learn more about the options available. We can surely find a hue that compliments your home. From Swanstone vanity tops to kitchen counters, we’re ready to give your home a nice facelift!
Save on Swanstone Countertops Costs
So, how much do Swanstone countertops cost? Like many other projects in home renovation, the cost of putting new countertops in your home can vary depending on a wide range of factors.
If you’re shopping for Swanstone countertop slabs for your home or place of business, think about some of the following when you shop around.
- Color – It’s the first thing people will see when they look at the counter, so you want to make sure you get it right. No matter where you are putting the counters, you will want color that complements the look of the room. Fortunately, there is enough variety out there that finding something that works won’t be an issue. Cost comes into play when you consider the popularity of certain colors. In order to cut Swanstone costs on your countertops, consider using colors that aren’t so widely adopted. You’ll have a much better chance of making your room more unique that way.
- Repair and Maintenance – You want to think about how easy upkeep will be over time when considering Swanstone countertop cost. This is an important factor to think about because it adds to the overall price of your countertops. Swanstone countertops can often be cleaned with soapy water and normal household cleaner. Additional care has to be taken with the material for problems with scratches and other blemishes, however.
- Edge Style – Countertop edge styles are the design elements that help tie the look together, but more elaborate edges can raise the cost of the project. If you’re looking to keep Swanstone countertops cost down, consider a simpler style of edging to finish off your countertop design.
Even with these considerations, it’s important to know that Swanstone pricing is an affordable alternative to many of the high-end countertop options that are out there. Because of that, this material can be found in a number of residential and commercial settings.
Why Are Swanstone Countertops A Good Choice?
For nearly four decades, Swanstone countertops have been a quiet leader in the kitchen and bath industry with high-quality products that balance durability, value, and style. Their countertops specifically are resistant to damage from impacts, heat, scratches, and stains, while remaining elegant and affordable.
Swanstone Countertops Are Customizable & Easy to Maintain
The countertop is where a lot of the real work gets done in the kitchen—from food prep, to storage, to dining. Swanstone solid surface countertops are elegant and durable countertops at a price that’s difficult to match.
Swanstone countertops are so reliable that they are frequently used in schools, healthcare offices, public housing, and restaurants.
With Swanstone, you can pay the price of a laminate countertop for the quality of a solid surface slab and still customize them to fit your home’s decor.
Make it Yours – Custom Swanstone Countertops
When it comes to Swanstone’s Custom Countertops your only limit is your imagination. Pick your color, shape, and edging style to perfectly suit your kitchen or bathroom.
This is your opportunity to embrace new luxury remodel trends such as contrasting sink colors, unique edge designs, and seamless under mounted sinks, at a price you can afford. As mentioned above, Swanstone countertop colors come in a variety of patterns and hues, including options that accurately replicate the appearance of natural stone.
Be confident with your purchase knowing that all of the wonderful aesthetics of Swanstone countertops are matched by extreme durability and backed by a 10-year limited warranty.
Care & Maintenance
Swanstone bathroom and kitchen countertops are easy to maintain. Simply wipe down your counter with soapy water. If there is food or beverage residue remaining, you can follow with your normal household cleaner. Leftover water, essential products, or makeup remove easily even after days on the counter.
The point is that you don’t really have to take any special precautions when cleaning Swanstone countertops. They are that durable and pretty much maintenance-free.
Should you encounter a mineral-based stain, you can use a specially designed cleaner or create a 50/50 solution of chlorine bleach and water. If your countertop gets scratched, it’s easily repaired with a powdered abrasive cleaner, white automotive rubbing compound, or an easy sanding with 40-micron sandpaper.
Call Express Countertops for a FREE Swanstone Countertops Cost Estimate!
After you’ve customized your Swanstone Countertop and picked the color, you are now ready for installation. Deciding to work with Express Countertops for your Swanstone installation ensures that you receive top-quality products paired with top-quality service.
At Express we understand how important your kitchen and bathroom are to your home, which is why we stand behind our Free Estimates & One Week Installation Guarantee. Your Swanstone countertops will be installed within 7 days of your final decision! All we do is sell and install countertops, so you can be sure that you’re dealing with experts who know everything there is to know about finding the right countertop for you.
Fill out the form on this page to speak to an expert today, or click here to request your FREE Swanstone countertop cost estimate. Once you do, we’ll talk about Swanstone countertop price, what you’re looking for, and how we can make your countertop affordable for you. Looking to explore other countertop options? View our extensive solid surface countertop selection.
Go from Laminate Countertops to All Countertop Materials
Return to the Express Countertops HOMEPAGE