Silestone Countertops for Your Kitchen, Bathroom & More
Are you considering upgrading your kitchen or bathroom with Silestone countertops in Washington, DC, Maryland, or Northern Virginia?
Specializing solely in the sale and installation of countertops since 2000, Express Countertops has the knowledge and experience to help you find the perfect Silestone vanity tops or Silestone kitchen countertops for your home.
Keep reading to learn everything you need to know about Silestone solid surface countertops.
Discover the Perfect Silestone Countertop Colors for Your Space
Are you looking for Silestone countertops colors? Or, have you already picked your colors? Let us know by clicking here and you can begin right away
Adding Color to Your Silestone Kitchen Countertops Kitchen Fixtures
Everyone wants their home to be unique, and there are a number of different ways to do that.
If you’re a homeowner who is going to put some new countertops into place, then why not make sure your home gets some of its personality by adding color to your silestone kitchen countertop? View our Silestone countertop color gallery.
New Silestone Countertop Colors
What are your options for Silestone countertops colors?
Fortunately, there are enough colors in the spectrum that you’ll be able to find something that’s perfect for your design aspirations no matter what they are.
When you’re exploring colors for your kitchen counters, consider the following options:
- White – No color says cleanliness the way white does, which is why a color like Blanco Maple might be perfect for your home kitchen. For a luminescence, opt for Silestone White Zeus that offers a flawless white appearance. You can use color to help complement other colors in your kitchen, no matter what they might be.
- Tan/Brown – Brown is a color option for Silestone owners who want their kitchen to convey reliability and a genuine nature. A color like Coffee Brown can give you those attractive earthy tones. If you are looking for a lighter tone, Silestone Bamboo countertops offer a tan, speckled quartz. Covering up the mess from your everyday use, Bamboo accents both light and dark cabinetry.
- Orange – Warmth and energy are two feelings that people often get from looking at Orange, and you can capture those feelings with a shade like Orange Fuego. If you want your kitchen to invigorate your visitors, this is a color to take note of.
- Blue – Blue inspires tranquility and relaxation, so consider something like Blue Safita of your top Silestone countertops color options if you want your kitchen to be a place of serenity.
- Green – Renewal, health, and nature are words associated with the color of green and you can use a shade like Olive Green to bring that into your home. There’s no better way to complement an environmentally friendly kitchen than by going with the color that best represents it.
- Marble – If you are looking for the marble effect without the heavy price tag, Silestone Lyra countertops are a great way to achieve the luxurious appeal. Offering the same durability as Silestone quartz, Lyra brings an elegant influence into your home!
These are just some of your options for colors for your home’s countertops, but there are many others. As a homeowner, it’s up to you to come up with the finishes that are perfect for your home. If you need help making sure you get it absolutely right, then we can help.
Understanding Silestone Countertops Cost
Are you curious about Silestone countertops cost?
We’ve been in the countertop business for a long time and we’ve learned some ways to help our customers get the countertops they want at a price they can afford. (In fact, all we do is fabricate and install countertops, allowing us to cut down on our overhead, and pass the savings along to you!)
Silestone Countertop Cost Factors
A lot of thought goes into a kitchen remodeling because many different elements come together to create the perfect fixtures.
When you want to breathe new life into your home’s kitchen by introducing Silestone countertops, think about the following factors and how they can influence the cost of the final product:
- Color – Color plays an important role in the kind of atmosphere established by your kitchen, but it can also influence just how much money you spend as well. In many instances, it’s a classic case of how much demand there is, so you can expect to pay more for popular colors. If you want to save on the cost of your new countertop installation, then consider colors that aren’t as widely used.
- Edge Style – Countertop edges are a popular add-on for these fixtures because of the character they bring, but some can get pretty elaborate. There are a lot of different options out there for edges, so you will easily be able to find something within your budget.
- Maintenance and Upkeep – The maintenance and upkeep is something you should think about when looking into the Silestone countertop cost because it gives you a more realistic look and what you can expect to pay. Fortunately, these counters can be cleaned with a simple soap and water solution much of the time. If you find an issue like a crack, however, you will likely have to pay for a professional repair in order to get the counter restored to its original state.
Thinking about these issues will put you on the right path to getting exactly what you want from your kitchen countertop installation.
Choosing Silestone Countertops
What is Silestone?
Silestone is one of the leading manufacturers of beautiful, durable, natural quartz countertops. Silestone Quartz is one of the hardest minerals on earth and makes strong, resilient countertops that are extremely durable and resistant to scratches and nicks. Silestone countertops come in a wide variety of colors and are available in two finishes: Original and Leather.
Silestone Original Polish
With glimmering radiance and the smooth feel of natural stone, originally polished Silestone countertops are a popular choice for homeowners throughout Maryland, DC and VA as well as the rest of the world.
Their deep and pure surface displays the quartz’s natural elegance and clarity.
Natural leather Silestone Leather natural quartz countertops offer a distinctive texture that evokes a taste for the exotic. It is the ultimate combination of beauty and practicality. These particular Silestone Countertops delight the eye with their unique texture while having Microban protection built right-in.
Microban antimicrobial product protection safely fights the growth of odor-causing bacteria, mold, and mildew on the product surface for the life of the product. The result is peace of mind with countertops that are easier to clean and stay cleaner in-between cleanings.
Note: Microban protection does not protect users from foodborne illness and is not a substitute for normal cleaning practices.
Silestone vs. Granite
For years homeowners have been debating what makes a better countertop: Silestone or granite?
Granite is a natural stone, and Silestone is an engineered product combining natural quartz and resin. As a result, Silestone more customizable and the short-term Silestone cost is typically less than that of granite. The long-term cost of Silestone is also lower considering the material requires no regular maintenance.
Features Unique to Silestone Counters
Silestone countertops are notorious for their distinctive textures, and are immediately recognizable to the touch. In fact, Silestone made its name with its smooth, cool to touch original polished finish.
In 2006, they introduced Silestone Leather, which drew inspiration from the look and feel of natural leather. This new line of counters has more of a matte texture while retaining the legendary durability of Silestone products.
Varying Colors and Depths
Silestone offers over 50 different color varieties to ensure that every Maryland or Virginia homeowner can find a style to match their kitchen or bathroom.
However, these color options extend beyond simple hues. There are a variety of options available to consumers who want to experiment with the depth of colors, including the use of multiple colors and the refraction of colors.
So whether you’re looking for a solidly colored surface or a natural-looking quartz surface with gemstones, Silestone countertops can accommodate your needs.
Versatile to Your Every Need
Silestone countertops tend to be more versatile than natural stone counters and can be employed in a variety of situations.
While typically used for kitchen countertops, Silestone can also be used for tabletops, shelves, flooring, backsplashes, and even walls. Silestone bathroom countertops and vanities have been gaining huge popularity for their antimicrobial properties and ease of cleaning.
Silestone Countertop Maintenance
How to Clean Silestone Quartz Countertops
Quartz stone is naturally non-porous, making it resistant to stains and bacterial growth. For most cleanings, all you have to do is wash with warm water, but for grease spills and other tough jobs, spray with a small amount of household cleaner, scrub, and then rinse immediately with water.
Maintaining Silestone Kitchen Countertops & More
Silestone countertops do not require any sealing, polishing, or reconditioning. Liquids that are typically damaging to most countertop materials, such as fruit juices, food dye, coffee, tea, red and white wine, and grape juice, have little effect on quartz. When disinfecting or cleaning Silestone counters, all you need to do is spray with a household cleaner and then rinse with water.
Contact Us Today
Looking to buy Silestone quartz countertops in Maryland, DC, or Virginia?If you’re ready to take the next step, call 410-712-0601 today and speak with a Silestone installation specialist, or click here to contact us online and receive your free estimate. They can answer all of your questions regarding Silestone countertop installation, maintenance, and price.
Express Countertops is the home of the famous “1 Week Installation Guarantee.” We understand how important your kitchen and bathrooms are to your home, so we make sure we’re in and out as fast as possible, so you can get back to your life. We leave no mess behind for you to cleanup—only quality work!
Go back to the Express Countertops HOMEPAGE