Granite Countertop Alternatives: Your Range of Choices
Baltimore | Annapolis | Maryland | Alexandria | Fairfax | Northern Virginia
Are you looking for granite countertop alternatives in Maryland?
While granite is an extremely popular material for countertop remodeling, it’s not necessarily the one that every homeowner in Baltimore, Annapolis, Alexandria, Fairfax, and other cities in Maryland and Northern Virginia wants for their kitchens.
So what else can you put into place instead of a granite?
The good news is that the answer to that question is “a lot of things”.
So keep reading to learn about granite countertop alternatives in Maryland.
You may be surprised about just what you can have installed to get the kitchen design your truly want.
Are you interested in scheduling a free in-home consultation? Click here to fill out our online request form.
If you’d like to talk to a sales representative about picking the perfect countertop for your home, give us a call at 410-712-0601 and ask, “What do I need to know before getting started?
Choosing the Best Countertop Material for You
If you’re interested in remodeling your kitchen countertops but don’t want to use granite as your surface material, then you should know that your options aren’t anything close to limited.
Like many other aspects of home remodeling, kitchen countertop installation has a wealth of options designed to fit your needs and budget.
You’ll have an easy time finding something you want while you explore the many options that are out there.
Options that can include:
- Laminate – This material is right up there with granite in terms of popularity, and lets you adopt a great, eye-catching look at a relatively low cost. With laminate counters, you have the opportunity to install counters that bring a variety of color and designs with them, making it easy to truly customize your kitchen into something you love.
- Engineered Stone (Quartz) – Strength and easy maintenance are what you get from counters made of engineered stone. Those qualities, along with uniformity in color, pattern, and texture makes this a good competitor to granite for the homeowner who wants to break away from convention.
- Marble – When it comes to luxury countertops, this stands out among granite countertop alternatives as something that simply can’t be beat. This metamorphic rock is often covered in veining patterns that give marble the unique look you likely know and love, so if you want luxury but don’t want granite, then this is your best bet.
- Glass – Here’s a countertop material you don’t see everyday. If you install glass, you can be sure that your family and guests will notice as your countertops catch the light and demand attention in a way that no other kind of material would be able to.
- Wood – If you want something that isn’t man-made, then think about adopting wood as your countertop material of choice. This material will grow more beautiful with age and add a dignified, classic look that will make food preparation and entertaining in your kitchen that much more personable.
These are just five of many granite countertop alternatives that you can enjoy, but there are many others.
It’s all about making sure you get a material that you’re comfortable with and will fit within your budget.
Thanks to the wide range of available materials, finding something that fits those criteria shouldn’t be hard at all.
When you’re in the market for granite countertop alternatives, it pays to look at the materials and compare what you get from each.
So take a look at this convenient chart to get a clear idea of how the five materials above stack up against each other:
|Engineered Stone (Quartz)||
Now that you know how popular alternative materials compare to each other, it’s time get help in putting everything in place.
And we can help there.
Countertop Surface Materials Through Express Countertops
If you want granite countertop alternatives that offer value, quality, and elegance, then we can help.
As a countertop supplier and installation service, we here at Express Countertops offer counters made by several popular companies so that you will have an easy time finding something you truly want, no matter what that might be.
We know that quality is paramount to a successful kitchen renovation, which is why we only provide homeowners like you with the best in the business.
We come to homeowners all over the area, so whether you’re in Baltimore, Annapolis, Alexandria, Fairfax, or anywhere else in Maryland or Northern Virginia, get in touch with us today about granite countertop alternatives and let’s get started.
We’ll have your new kitchen counters turning heads in no time.
Go back to Express Countertops Homepage