Caesarstone Quartz Countertops with Stunning Durability
Maryland | Baltimore | DC | Northern Virginia
Are you interested in installing Caesarstone countertops in Maryland, Baltimore, Columbia, Ellicott City, Annapolis, DC, Virginia or the surrounding areas?
Caesarstone quartz countertops are high performing and extremely durable. Standing up to the wear and tear of heavy traffic kitchens, this low maintenance quartz leaves little to worry about.
Keep reading to learn how Caesarstone outperforms other countertop materials and why it is the perfect solution for your home!
Ready to speak with our installation team? Call us today at 410-712-0601 or click below to contact us online for a free estimate.
Why Customers Love Caesarstone Quartz Countertops
Constructed from 93% natural quartz, Caesarstone delivers one of the most durable countertop materials on the market. Quartz allows homeowners to install a high performance material with lower costs than granite, marble and other expensive materials.
Along with the durability of quartz are added benefits, reinforcing the strength and low maintenance features. Caesarstone is:
- Scratch Resistant
- Stain Resistant
- Crack Resistant
- Mold & Mildew Resistant
- Low Maintenance
- Nonabsorbent and Nonporous
- Resistant to Most Household Chemicals
Durability is accompanied by incredible strength, outperforming other materials on impact resistance and flexural strength. This means quartz will stand up even when subjected to heavy weight and hard hits. In fact, Caesarstone is twice as impact resistant as granite!
Customize Your Caesarstone Countertops
For a unique and refined appearance, consider customizing your countertops with different finishes. Caesarstone offers a honed finish, giving surfaces a soft and blended look. Tailor even further with custom edges, providing a fresh angle for your color of choice.
Caesarstone Countertops Colors: Bright Shades that Will Radiate Beauty in Your Home
One of the initial features noticed in a room is color, setting the mood and ambiance for any area of the home. Kitchens can have a range of personalities, including warm and welcoming or energetic and bright.
Set the tone for your kitchen by installing beautiful Caesarstone countertops in your color of choice. These stunning quartz surfaces are sure to draw attention, especially with the Caesarstone countertops color collection. Choose the color that draws you in, reflecting the personality of your home.
Known for their excellent color consistency, you can rely on receiving the exact color you desire. Unlike natural stone, which has a tendency to vary widely in color, you can be sure that your Caesarstone countertops will arrive in the same hue you fell in love with from the catalog.
Popular Caesarstone Color Shades
Classic neutrals and bright bolds are scattered throughout the Caesarstone collection, delivering a great color for every home. Consider these popular shades that could be the ideal match for your kitchen or bathroom:
- Caesarstone Shaded White: White countertops are perfect for almost every kitchen, especially with a durable, low-maintenance material like Caesarstone. Shaded White complements light cabinetry and adds a nice contrast to dark cabinets. Choosing a bright white also helps reflect natural light.
- Caesarstone Ginger: Brown slips under the radar for many homeowners, but it is an excellent color for countertops. It is easily matched with any shade of cabinetry. A darker hue also hides dirt and messes easily, perfect for those busy weeks when there isn’t much time to spare.
- Caesarstone Red Shimmer: If your home is sprinkled with pops of red, then this color is the perfect way to add personality to your kitchen! Red Shimmer is a pop of vivid energy, enlightening and energizing the room. Don’t be shy! Another bold color to try is Apple Martini green.
- Caesarstone Emperadoro: Black is a very trendy selection for countertops. Emperadoro delivers a glistening dark surface, speckled with flecks of white. Also easy for disguising dirt, this dark surface is a great choice for kitchens with modern style.
Looking for Countertop Color Samples?
What Influences the Cost of Caesarstone Countertops?
When determining an installation estimate, your countertop fabricator will walk you through many questions and options. While you have little control over your kitchen size, homeowners have the freedom to customize countertops by much more than color.
In order to get the perfect countertops for you, we look at numerous factors to calculate your estimate:
- Kitchen Size: Once you’ve chosen Caesarstone for your countertops, the first question asked is typically how much material you need. Since cost is initially priced per square foot, you can expect a higher cost for larger kitchens. Also consider kitchen islands in your design plans, if applicable.
- Color Selection: Most manufacturers offer varying prices in their color collection. Popular colors usually carry along higher prices to meet demand. If you’re working on a budget, chances are you can find a very similar shade for a lower cost.
- Edging & Finishes: Custom countertops let homeowners add a unique dimension to the kitchen. We perform custom edging and finishes, and there is an additional cost for the customization options. However, the result is an unmatched and truly distinctive countertop design that can probably keep you within budget!
If your kitchen countertops require a custom cut, be sure to let the installation team know during your planning session. Some manufacturers will include a complimentary cut for your kitchen sink. Additional sinks or other necessary modifications can also increase your Caesarstone countertops cost.
Caring for Caesarstone Quartz Countertops
While many homeowners focus on the overall cost of installation, it is important to consider what it will cost to maintain that pristine surface. Maintenance is directly linked to the material chosen, and the amount of care needed varies greatly.
Good news: Caesarstone countertops require practically zero maintenance!
With the nonabsorbent and nonporous nature of quartz, it is remarkably easy to maintain and keep your countertops clean. Quartz will not stain from red wine or coffee, and liquids can be wiped away with a cloth.
You can rely on these countertops to remain beautiful and flawless without a high maintenance care routine. Materials such as granite need to be sealed to protect the surface, but Caesarstone quartz countertops do not require any sealants or waxes. Rest assured your Caesarstone countertops will shine for years!
If you are seeking a durable, low maintenance, stain proof and sealant-free countertop material, you will be blown away by Caesarstone!
Call Express Countertops for a FREE Caesarstone Countertops Cost Estimate!
Express Countertops is an experienced countertop fabricator, serving homes and businesses in Maryland, Baltimore, DC, Northern Virginia and the surrounding areas. We’re ready to bring high quality, durable shine to your kitchen or bathroom.
We offer a 7-Day Installation Guarantee, ensuring your countertops are completely installed within one week of your final decision. Give us a call to start planning your fast, easy countertop replacement project!
Go from Caesarstone Countertops to Countertop Manufacturers
Return to the Express Countertops HOMEPAGE